A good online reputation can improve your bottom line.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase – Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews – Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. –Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases – Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews – Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers – Bazaarvoice
Even bad reviews can have a positive impact
- 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to help them make a choice – Power Reviews
- 92% of consumers have difficulties or hesitations purchasing an item with no reviews – Fan and Fuel
- 95% of consumers get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no bad scores – Revoo
What does your online reputation look like?
If you are curious or concerned about what your business or brand’s online reputation looks like, find out by performing this free online reputation scan:
Create a Positive Online Reputation
If you own, operate or manage a business, then you’ve likely received a negative review from a dissatisfied customer. Even the most reputable businesses have experienced a dissatisfied customer from time to time.
Although it might be easy for successful businesses to shrug this off, they are often surprised to discover just how damaging the negative review of even one customer can be to their online reputation.
If you have received a negative review online, whether it was legitimate or a scam, this can be frustrating, worrisome, and you may even feel violated and/or powerless.
However, by using online reputation management software, you can improve your average ratings on review websites across the web.
Here are some ways Eola Digital Website Marketing Agency can help with online reputation management:
- Online Reputation Repair: Our team of in-house online reputation marketing experts can help repair and mitigate damage from negative reviews by looking into where they came from and coming up with a plan to fix them.
- Online Reputation Monitoring: Eola Digital will work on your behalf with our experts at Rize Reviews to set up a program to monitor and alert you about new reviews, whether positive or negative, so you always know where your online reputation stands.
- Online Review Management: Our team also builds and implements an automated process and system to help drive new, positive reviews. Our systems are honest and truthful; we do not believe in paid reviews.
- Reputation Management Software: Online reputation marketing involves promoting positive and desirable content and also controlling the content and information accessible to the online community. Promoting desirable content allows your business to control and position yourselves as clear market leaders.
Eola Digital is an Online Reputation Management Company that Delivers Results
We are dedicated and committed to helping businesses build brand awareness and credibility through encouraging positive reviews, and also to restoring their brand names.
Your business’ online reputation is important, so make sure you are working with an online reputation management firm that is committed to making a difference. Contact us today to learn more.